Saturday, January 19, 2008

You know you have a problem when you disappoint your children



It began innocently enough.

After the kids went to bed, I noticed that they had not logged out of Webkinz.

As I was taking Koalie back home, I thought I'd stop and pick up some things for his house.

When the kids woke I eagerly showed them all the things I bought.

"That's cool, Dad!"

"Where'd you find that, Dad?"

I was walking on air. My kids liked the stuff I bought. I jumped up triumphantly to go make breakfast.

The triumphant was short.

As soon as I got in the kitchen, my son screamed: "Where's all my money?!?"

1 comment:

avinore said...

When you are the out spouse, or non-webkinz addicted spouse, IT ISN'T FUNNY! You people all have major problems. I urge all spouses of Webkinz addicts to join POO WA. Semper POO WA!