Tuesday, January 22, 2008
There is work to be done! But I can't help it when Cash Cow keeps calling me back. Here are a few simple strategies I use to help maximize my daily Webkinz time.
1. Daily KinzCare. Click on My Pets then click on Daily KinzCare. You get a 10-35 every day and something to eat.
2. Wishing Well. Located in the Arcade. You only get 1 turn a day but it's an easy place to rack up coins. We've received anywhere from 20 to over 150 coins.
3. Quizzy's Corner. Takes around 15 minutes but for a series of 50 questions you can receive up to 250 coins per round. Great to do on your own or the easier questions with kids. My tip when doing it with the younger children is to be in control of the mouse. Read the question and answers together and they can tell you what they think the answer is. Even if they guess a wrong answer I always still click the right answer and we can talk about the answer together. In addition you're not losing those coins.
4. Employment Office. After you've answered a series of questions at Quizzy's Corner it opens up a lot of jobs at the Employment Office. Some jobs are a lot harder than others.
5. Gem Hunting at the Curio Shop. We've always sell our gems and so far have received anywhere from 22 coins to 350 coins per gem.
6. Cash Cow and Cash Cow. They are by far my favorite games in the Arcade and it seems to be easier to rack up coins in these games compared to others.
Hopefully, these 6 tips will help maximize your Webkinz time in your very busy day.