Sunday, January 20, 2008

It begins with a question


No one wakes up one day and says, "Today, I'm going to be a Webkinz addict." Junkies don't wake up dreaming of being, well, junkies.

No. It begins with a question. And, always the same question: "What's the big deal?"

When school started, the kids wanted Webkinz. When Christmas rolled around, the kids asked for Webkinz. Webkinz: the #1 search term on Google. Webkinz, Webkinz, Webkinz.

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL???

I gave it try just to see WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL.

Three weeks into the New Year, and I found the big deal. Kinz cash, clothes, housewares, games, friends. That's the big deal. I love it and I hate it at the same time.

Two hours shot to H-ll playing Cash Cow 2. What's happened to me?

I never dreamed I'd wake up early for "just a little" Cash Cow 2. It's such a big deal. I've got to get to Level 6. Maybe after breakfast ...

No comments: